Registration starts March 17, 2018! Click HERE to register!
The Isaly's Junior Golf Tour schedule consists of 15 open-entry events followed by the Player of the Year Championship. The field for each of the 15 pre-qualifying tournaments will be limited to the first 120 applicants. The Tri-State PGA Point System will be used to determine finishers in each event and points will be cumulative. The top 10 finishers in each age category will qualify for the Player of the Year Championship. The tournament winners from each event are automatically invited to the Player of the Year Championship and are included in the top ten finishers. The Isaly's Junior Player of the Year will be determined in each age division by the total number of points accumulated by participants during the 15 pre-qualifying rounds and the final championship. The Isaly's Player of the Year Championship event will award double points. (POY Championship details below.)
PRICES PER EVENT
Online Registration - $40
**Post entries will be accepted on a space available basis the morning of all sold out events to fill cancelations and no show spots. Registration for "Post entries" will open one half hour prior to the first scheduled tee time. You will be required to fill out a registration form and make the entry payment of $45.00 if accepted as a "Post entry." A lottery system will be used to fill the spaces available per age group.**
ELIGIBILITY BY AGE DIVISION
Boys 11 - 14 Girls 11 - 15
Boys 15 - 16 Girls 16 - 18
Boys 17 - 18
(Your division will be determined by your age on Wednesday, August 1, 2018 )
2018 ISALY'S JR. GOLF TOUR SITES
Events are 18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
2018 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
|June 11||Hickory Heights Golf Club||REGISTER|
|June 12||Butler's Golf Course||REGISTER|
|June 18||Indiana Country Club||REGISTER|
|June 22||Rolling Fields Golf Course||REGISTER|
|June 25||Hannastown Golf Club||REGISTER|
|June 28||Tam O'Shanter Golf Course||REGISTER|
|July 2||The Country Club (Meadville)||REGISTER|
|July 3||Cedarbrook Golf Course (Red)||REGISTER|
|July 5||Pittsburgh North Golf Course||REGISTER|
|July 9||Seven Oaks Country Club||REGISTER|
|July 11||Lone Pine Country Club||REGISTER|
|July 16||Willowbrook Country Club||REGISTER|
|July 17||Youghiogheny Country Club||REGISTER|
|July 20||Stonecrest Golf Course||REGISTER|
|July 23||Green Oaks Country Club||REGISTER|
Click the logo to learn more about Omni Bedford Springs Resort & Spa
1. You can now enter the Isaly's Junior Tour events online using a credit card starting March 17, 2018!
Click the link Jr. Events - Registration/Tee Times/Results.
2. You will receive an email when you are accepted into an event.
3. Once a player is accepted into any of the tournaments, NO REFUNDS will be issued!
4. No cell phones will be allowed on the golf course.
5. Post entries will be accepted at all sold out events - a lottery for each age group will begin 30 minutes before tee times begin.
6. No spectator carts will be allowed for any reason!
JUNIORS MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR OWN BAG OR MAY USE A PULL CART IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY!
7. Computation of scores/finishes is the responsibility of each contestant. The TSPGA does not provide this information on an individual basis.
8. Tee times will be available on the website tristate.pga.com at least one week prior to each event or you may call the section office or the tournament site for your tee time.
9. The Junior Tour is open to boys and girls ages 12-18. Your division will be determined by your age on the date of the player's championship (August 1, 2018). All tournaments will be governed under United States Golf Association rules.
10. Distance measuring devices are permitted in any junior event conducted by the Tri-State Section PGA.
CANCELLATION/SUSPENSION OF PLAY POLICY
Due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions, the TSPGA Jr. Tournament Director has the authority to declare suspended or incomplete rounds (with 9 Hole minimum completed) as an official and complete tournament. No Refunds will be made!
COMPUTATION OF SCORES/FINISHES IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH CONTESTANT. THE TSPGA DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.