- All TSPGA Professional entrants must be eligible members in good standing or be an Apprentice that has successfully completed PGM Level 1 and is in good standing in the Tri-State Section PGA.
- Apprentices that have successfully completed PGM Level 1 and are in good standing may participate in ALL events for which they are eligible . Apprentices NOT YET completing PGM Level 1 and are in good standing are permitted to play in events designated by the tournament committee.
- Apprentices that have completed PGM Level 1 and are in good standing may play in ALL of the following tournaments listed below:
- Apprentices that have NOT YET completed PGM Level 1 and are in good standing may play in the events highlighted in GOLD on a space available basis ONLY:
Golf Max Pro-Pro-Am-Am @ Valley Brook Country Club
Apps4Clubz Pro-3 Am @ Pete Dye Golf Club
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Pro-3 Am @ Pete Dye Golf Club
Mizuno Pro-Scratch Am @ The Club at Nevillewood
Cutter & Buck / Srixon/Cleveland Golf/XXIO Pro-Pro Championship @ Diamond Run Golf Club
Nuttall Golf Cars Pro-3 Am @ Tam O'Shanter Golf Course
Dr. John Aber Memorial Golf Classic @ Allegheny Country Club
Apps4Clubz Pro-3 Am @ Grove City Country Club
Apps4Clubz Pro-3 Am @ Green Oaks Country Club
Apps4Clubz Pro-3 Senior Am @ Sewickley Heights Golf Club
Club Car Head Pro / Assistant Pro Championship @ St. Clair Country Club
E-Z-GO Tri-State Open @ Williams Golf & Country Club
Tam O'Shanter Open
Latrobe Country Club Classic Pro-3 Am
PGA TOUR - The Greenbrier Classic Pre-Qualifier @ The Resort at Glade Springs
Meadows $5 Million Challenge @ Valley Brook Country Club
Dick's Sporting Goods Pro-Lady Championship @ Green Oaks Country Club
Michael Vucinich Memorial Pro-4 Jr @ Greensburg Country Club
The Country Club Pro-3 Am
Apps4Clubz Open @ Cranberry Highlands
Oglebay Classic @ Speidel Golf Club
Apps4Clubz Pro-3 Am @ Williams Golf & Country Club
Uniontown CC Pro-Pro Championship
The Pines Country Club Challenge
Club Car Match Play Championship @ Hannastown Golf Club
Club Car Pro-Superintendent-2 Officials Championship @ St. Clair Country Club
Apps4Clubz TSPGA Team Championship @ Diamond Run Golf Club
27 Hole Scramble @ St. Clair Country Club
*TSPGA Las Vegas Pro-Am
* Open to all TSPGA Members and Apprentices
** All Apprentice Eligibility is determined by the TSPGA Tournament Committee **
- Damage to course equipment or property
- Profanity directed to tournament staff, other competitors, sponsors, volunteers, or others
- Talking negatively at a tournament site about sponsor, golf course, host professional, etc.
- Not settling your cart rental or any other charges at a host club by the end of the day.
- Improper golf car etiquette (not obeying rules on course or around clubhouse).
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages during tournament rounds
- Usage of cellular telephones on the golf course during a tournament round.
- Wearing a hat in the clubhouse (particularly eating area ).
- Changing shoes and clothes in parking lot when locker room services are available.
- Any other conduct deemed by the TSPGA Tournament Committee as unbecoming a Golf Profession
A. PRO EVENT ONLY
In the event a professional has entered a tournament by previously submitting his/her entry, and for some reason, (other than a personal emergency) cannot participate NO REFUND will be issued if notification for withdrawal to the section office is made after the event pairings have been “posted”. Any professional who fails to notify the TSPGA in advance of not showing for an event will automatically forfeit his/her entry fee. The following formula will be used to make entry fee refunds: The full amount of the entry fee minus a $20.00 transaction fee will be refunded.
B. PRO-AM EVENT
Any Professional that cancels 7 or more days prior to Pro-Am that professional will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Any professional that cancels within 7 days of the event date – the cancellation fee will be 50% of the Pro-Am event entry fee . If the tournament spot is filled off the waitlist the professional will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
To be eligible to participate in a Pro-Scratch Amateur Event an amateur MUST be invited by an eligible TSPGA Member or Apprentice in Good Standing.
PRO-AM EVENTS USING HANDICAPS
To be eligible to participate in a handicapped Pro-Am Event an amateur MUST:
- Be invited by an eligible TSPGA Member or Apprentice
- Possess a current USGA Handicap Index, proof of which must be presented at the tournament site.
This regulation pertains to Pro-3 Amateur events and does not include the Las Vegas Pro-Am.
Once a team wins a TSPGA Pro-3 Amateur, the professional is only permitted to bring back as playing partners
two (2) of the original winning team members for future Pro-3 Am events. Once an amateur has won twice with
the same professional, playing partner, he is NOT permitted to play with that professional, as an amateur partner,
for the remainder of the calendar tournament season.
Penalty for non-compliance will be disqualification and suspension from all TSPGA events for one (1) calendar year.
If a professional intends to invite an amateur(s) who is a member at a facility other than his own, the inviting professional is required to ask permission of the Head Golf Professional at the amateur’s facility before he invites that amateur(s) to play in a Pro-Am Event.
Failure to ask permission will be considered a breach of the PGA Code of Ethics. The penalty will be suspension from all TSPGA Events for one (1) calendar year.