Registration Opens Friday, February 1st
The Isaly’s Junior Golf Tour schedule consists of 15 events, followed by the Player of the Year Championship. The field for each of the 15 pre-qualifying tournaments will be limited to the first 120 applicants. The Tri-State PGA Point System will be used to determine finishers in each event and points will be cumulative. The top 10 finishers in each age category will qualify for the Player of the Year Championship and are included in the top ten finishers. The Isaly’s Junior Player of the Year will be determined in each age division by the total number of points accumulated by participants during the 15 pre-qualifying rounds and the final championship. The Isaly’s Player of the Year Championship event will award double points (POY Championship details below).
Online Membership Fee: $50
Online Registration: $40
**Post entries will be accepted on a space available basis the morning of all sold out events to fill cancellations and no show spots. Registration for “Post entries” will open one half hour prior to the first scheduled tee time. You will be required to fill out a registration form and make the entry payment of $50.00 if accepted as a “Post entry.” A lottery system will be used to fill the spaces available per age group.**
Your Division will be determined by your age on Thursday, July 31st 2019.
Events are 18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
|June 11||Shannopin CC|
|June 14||Westmoreland CC|
|June 17||Indiana CC|
|June 24||Hannastown GC|
|June 27||Tam O’Shanter GC|
|July 1||Latrobe CC|
|July 5||Cedarbrook GC|
|July 8||Glengarry Golf Links|
|July 9||Hickory Heights GC|
|July 11||Pittsburgh North GC|
|July 15||Willowbrook GC|
|July 16||Youghioghney CC|
|July 19||Stonecrest GC|
|July 22||Green Oaks CC (Dr. Cuden Memorial)|
|July 29||Valley Brook CC|
2019 Player of the Year Championship
Wednesday, July 31 2019
Mystic Rock Nemacolin Woodlands
|1st Place||50 Points|
|2nd Place||40 Points|
|3rd Place||35 Points|
|4th Place||30 Points|
|5th Place||25 Points|
|6th Place||20 Points|
|7th Place||15 Points|
|8th Place||10 Points|
|9th Place||5 Points|
|10th Place||1 Point|
**Double Points will be awarded at the Player of the Year Championship (i.e. 1st Place = 100 Points)
Juniors will be invited to compete in the Player of the Year Championship if they possess one of the following:
1. Click the link Jr. Golf Tournament Registration & Results
2. You will receive an email when you are accepted into an event.
3. Once a player is accepted into any of the tournaments, NO REFUNDS will be issued!
4. No cell phones will be allowed on the golf course.
5. Post entries will be accepted at all sold out events - a lottery for each age group will begin 30 minutes before tee times begin.
6. No spectator carts will be allowed for any reason! JUNIORS MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR OWN BAGS OR MAY USE A PULL CART IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY!
7. Computation of scores/finishes is the responsibility of each contestant. The TSPGA does not provide this information on an individual basis.
8. Tee times will be available on the website at least one week prior to each event or you may call the section office or the tournament site for your tee time.
9. The Junior Tour is open to boys and girls ages 12 - 18. Your division will be determined by your age on the date of the player's championship (July 31, 2019). All tournaments will be governed under United States Golf Association rules.
10. Distance measuring devices are permitted in any junior level event conducted by the Tri-State Section PGA.
Due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions, the TSPGA Jr. Tournament Director has the authority to declare suspended or incomplete rounds (with 9 Hole minimum completed) as an official and complete tournament. No refunds will be made!
COMPUTATION OF SCORES / FINISHES IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH CONTESTANT. THE TSPGA DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.