The Isaly’s Junior Golf Tour schedule consists of 20 events, followed by the Player of the Year Championship. The field for each of the 20 pre-qualifying tournaments will be limited to the first 100 applicants. The Tri-State PGA Point System will be used to determine finishers in each event and points will be cumulative. The top 10 finishers in each age category will qualify for the Player of the Year Championship and are included in the top ten finishers. The Isaly’s Junior Player of the Year will be determined in each age division by the total number of points accumulated by participants during the 20 pre-qualifying rounds and the final championship. The Isaly’s Player of the Year Championship event will award double points (POY Championship details below).
For any questions or issues please call 724-774-2224 ext.63304
Your division will be determined by your age on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Events are 18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
*Schedule subject to change
|April 15||Totteridge Golf Course|
|May 6||Wheeling Country Club (WV)|
|May 13||Isaly’s Kickoff Party (Scally’s GC)|
|May 20||Oakbrook Golf Club|
|June 12||Ligonier Country Club|
|June 16||Rolling Fields Golf Club|
|June 19||Avalon Field Club at New Castle|
|June 22||Nemacolin Resort|
|June 23||Slippery Rock Golf Club|
|June 26||Hannastown Golf Club|
|June 27||The Country Club of Meadville|
|July 6||Lone Pine Country Club|
|July 11||Latrobe Elks Golf Club|
|July 13||Glengarry Golf Links|
|July 14||Stonecrest Golf Course|
|July 17||Willowbrook Country Club|
|July 18||Youghiogheny Country Club|
|July 21||Greensburg Country Club|
|July 24||Green Oaks Country Club|
|July 27||Pittsburgh North Golf Course|
|July 31||Latrobe Country Club|
|1st Place||50 Points|
|2nd Place||40 Points|
|3rd Place||35 Points|
|4th Place||30 Points|
|5th Place||25 Points|
|6th Place||20 Points|
|7th Place||15 Points|
|8th Place||10 Points|
|9th Place||5 Points|
|10th Place||1 Point|
**Double Points will be awarded at the Player of the Year Championship (i.e. 1st Place = 100 Points)
Juniors will be invited to compete in the Player of the Year Championship if they possess one of the following:
1. Click the link Jr. Golf Tournament Registration & Results
2. You will receive an email when you are accepted into an event.
3. Once a player is accepted into any of the tournaments, NO REFUNDS will be issued!
4. No cell phones will be allowed on the golf course.
5. No spectator carts will be allowed for any reason! JUNIORS MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR OWN BAGS OR MAY USE A PULL CART IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY!
6. Computation of scores/finishes is the responsibility of each contestant. The TSPGA does not provide this information on an individual basis.
7. Tee times will be available on the website at least one week prior to each event or you may call the section office or the tournament site for your tee time.
8. The Junior Tour is open to boys and girls ages 11 - 18. Your division will be determined by your age on the date of the player's championship (August 4, 2021). All tournaments will be governed under United States Golf Association rules.
9. Distance measuring devices are permitted in any junior level event conducted by the Tri-State Section PGA.
Due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions, the TSPGA Jr. Tournament Director has the authority to declare suspended or incomplete rounds (with 9 Hole minimum completed) as an official and complete tournament. No refunds will be made!
COMPUTATION OF SCORES / FINISHES IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH CONTESTANT. THE TSPGA DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.