The Isaly’s Junior Golf Tour schedule consists of 20 events, followed by the Player of the Year Championship. The field for each of the 20 pre-qualifying tournaments will be limited to the first 100 applicants. The Tri-State PGA Point System will be used to determine finishers in each event and points will be cumulative. The top 10 finishers in each age category will qualify for the Player of the Year Championship and are included in the top ten finishers. The Isaly’s Junior Player of the Year will be determined in each age division by the total number of points accumulated by participants during the 20 pre-qualifying rounds and the final championship. The Isaly’s Player of the Year Championship event will award double points (POY Championship details below).
Your division will be determined by your age on Thursday, July 28, 2022
Events are 18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
*Schedule subject to change
|April 9||Totteridge Golf Course|
|April 30||Tam O’Shanter Golf Course|
|May 7||Wheeling Country Club (WV)|
|May 14||Oakbrook Golf Club|
|June 13||Ligonier Country Club|
|June 17||Rolling Fields Golf Club|
|June 20||Hickory Heights Golf Club|
|June 21||Shannopin Country Club|
|June 24||Slippery Rock Golf Club|
|June 27||Hannastown Golf Club|
|June 28||Youghiogheny Country Club|
|June 29||Lone Pine Country Club|
|July 5||Diamond Run Golf Club|
|July 7||Westwood Golf Club|
|July 11||Willowbrook Country Club|
|July 12||Latrobe Elks Golf Club|
|July 15||Stonecrest Golf Course|
|July 18||Latrobe Country Club|
|July 21||South Hills Country Club|
|July 25||Green Oaks Country Club|
|1st Place||50 Points|
|2nd Place||40 Points|
|3rd Place||35 Points|
|4th Place||30 Points|
|5th Place||25 Points|
|6th Place||20 Points|
|7th Place||15 Points|
|8th Place||10 Points|
|9th Place||5 Points|
|10th Place||1 Point|
**Double Points will be awarded at the Player of the Year Championship (i.e. 1st Place = 100 Points)
Juniors will be invited to compete in the Player of the Year Championship if they possess one of the following:
1. Click the link Jr. Golf Tournament Registration & Results
2. You will receive an email when you are accepted into an event.
3. Once a player is accepted into any of the tournaments, NO REFUNDS will be issued!
4. No cell phones will be allowed on the golf course.
5. No spectator carts will be allowed for any reason! JUNIORS MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR OWN BAGS OR MAY USE A PULL CART IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY!
6. Computation of scores/finishes is the responsibility of each contestant. The TSPGA does not provide this information on an individual basis.
7. Tee times will be available on the website at least one week prior to each event or you may call the section office or the tournament site for your tee time.
8. The Junior Tour is open to boys and girls ages 11 - 18. Your division will be determined by your age on the date of the player's championship (August 4, 2021). All tournaments will be governed under United States Golf Association rules.
9. Distance measuring devices are permitted in any junior level event conducted by the Tri-State Section PGA.
Due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions, the TSPGA Jr. Tournament Director has the authority to declare suspended or incomplete rounds (with 9 Hole minimum completed) as an official and complete tournament. No refunds will be made!
COMPUTATION OF SCORES / FINISHES IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH CONTESTANT. THE TSPGA DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.