The Isaly’s Junior Golf Tour schedule includes 20 events, followed by the Player of the Year Championship. The field for each of the 20 pre-qualifying tournaments will be limited to the first 100 applicants. The Tri-State PGA Point System will be used to determine finishers in each event, and points will be cumulative. The top 10 finishers in each age category will qualify for the Player of the Year Championship and are included in the top 10 finishers. The Isaly’s Junior Player of the Year will be determined in each age division by the total number of points accumulated by participants during the 20 pre-qualifying rounds and the final championship.
The Isaly’s Player of the Year Championship event will award double points (POY Championship details below).
For any questions or issues, please call 724-774-2224 ext.63304
Your division will be determined by your age on August 1, 2024
Events are 18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
*Schedule subject to change
|Totteridge Golf Course
|Oakbrook Golf Club
|Ligonier Country Club
|Rolling Fields Golf Club
|Hickory Heights Golf Club
|South Hills Country Club
|Slippery Rock Golf Club
|Hannastown Golf Club
|Wheeling Country Club (WV)
|Avalon Field Club at New Castle
|Latrobe Country Club
|Willowbrook Country Club
|Lone Pine Country Club
|Latrobe Elks Golf Course
|Glengarry Golf Links
|The Country Club of Meadville
|Youghiogheny Country Club
|Tam O’ Shanter Golf Course
|Green Oaks Country Club (Dr. Cuden)
**Double Points will be awarded at the Player of the Year Championship (i.e. 1st Place = 100 Points)
Juniors will be invited to compete in the Player of the Year Championship if they possess one of the following:
1. Click the link Jr. Golf Tournament Registration & Results
2. You will receive an email when you are accepted into an event.
3. Once a player is accepted into any of the tournaments, NO REFUNDS will be issued!
4. Cell phones will be allowed on the golf course for MOBILE SCORING, RULES QUESTIONS, and EMERGENCIES.
5. Spectator carts will be allowed IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY (Fees may apply)!
6. JUNIORS MUST WALK AND CARRY THEIR OWN BAGS OR MAY USE A PULL CART IF PERMITTED BY THE HOST FACILITY!
7. Computation of scores/finishes is the responsibility of each contestant. The TSPGA does not provide this information on an individual basis.
8. Tee times will be available on the website at least one week prior to each event or you may call the section office or the tournament site for your tee time.
9. The Junior Tour is open to boys and girls ages 11 - 18. Your division will be determined by your age on the date of the player's championship (August 1, 2024). All tournaments will be governed under United States Golf Association rules.
10. Distance measuring devices are permitted in any junior level event conducted by the Tri-State Section PGA. (SLOPE MODE is not permitted)
Due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions, the TSPGA Jr. Tournament Director has the authority to declare suspended or incomplete rounds (with 9 Hole minimum completed) as an official and complete tournament. No refunds will be made!
COMPUTATION OF SCORES / FINISHES IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH CONTESTANT. THE TSPGA DOES NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.